With just 8 days left before we launch our exclusive new KDL catalog, here’s just a quick reminder about a few temporary service disruptions.
- No holds may be placed after 5:00 PM on Saturday, September 12. Fill up your hold queue now and when the new KDL catalog goes live on September 17, you can go to town and place up to 25 holds!
- Users of the Reading History and My Lists services in the LLC catalog who want to retain their information will need to download their data before September 14. Here are the instructions:
- From Monday, September 14 through Wednesday, September 16:
- Library users will be able to check material out at KDL locations, but returned material will not be checked in. Overdue fines will not accrue on KDL material for these dates.
- KDL items that are currently checked-out cannot be renewed during this time.
- KDL will not issue new library cards during this time.
The new catalog will be a significant improvement for KDL cardholders; offering a better search experience, easier access our digital collection and more customer-friendly policies, like increased allowable holds and the ability to avoid overdue fines by renewing material (that does not have holds) up to three times.
Posted by: Heidi