Whether you’re a computer novice or looking to update your skills, KDL’s free computer classes can help you learn something new! Registration opens today for our May classes:
- Computer Basics: Mousing and More!
- Computer Basics: Where’s My Stuff?
- Computer Basics: Windows 8 — Using It and Loving It!
- Computer Basics: Windows 8 — Where’s My Stuff?
- Gadgets: B.Y.O. eReader & Tablet Users Group
(pre-registration not required)
- Internet: Google — More Than Just a Search Engine
- Internet: Internet Basics and More
- Microsoft Excel Basics I & II
- Microsoft Office Workshop
- Microsoft PowerPoint Basics
- Microsoft Word Basics I, II & III
- Speak to a Geek (pre-registration not required)
For class descriptions and schedule, please see our brochure or search our events calendar.
Unless otherwise noted, pre-registration is required and will begin the month before the scheduled classes on the first Monday of each month for KDL cardholders and the second Monday for non-KDL cardholders (if space is still available):
- May classes: Registration begins Monday, April 6 for KDL cardholders
(Monday, April 13 for non-KDL cardholders)
To register, please call 616-784-2007.