LearningExpress Library, a popular database that provides access to over 1,000 online practice tests and skill-building tutorials, has recently been updated with a new & improved site design, easier to use navigation, new interactive tutorials and more!
The new site is divided into 9 “learning centers”:
- Adult Learning Center – math, reading and writing skills, U.S. Citizenship exam prep
- Career Center – career exploration, occupation certification and military exam prep
- High School Equivalency Center – exam prep for the new GED
- College Preparation Center – college admission test prep, including ACT, SAT, AP Exams, PSAT & TOEFL
- Recursos para Hispanohablantes – Spanish-language resources, including math, reading and writing skills and U.S. Citizenship exam prep
- College Center – academic skills review in math, reading, writing and science, exam prep for graduate school admission tests (including GRE, GMAT, LSAT & MCAT), college placement exams and CLEP exams
- School Center – resources for elementary, middle and high school students for skills improvement in math, reading, science, social studies, vocabulary and writing
- Computer Skills Center – interactive video tutorials for computer & Internet basics, popular Microsoft & Adobe software programs and Windows & Mac operating systems
- Job & Career Accelerator – explore careers, search for jobs, create resume and cover letters and prep for interviews
Please note that previous logins do not carry over to the new version – if you’ve already set up an account in the old version, you will need to register fresh for the new LearningExpress Library. However, the old site will still be available until June 30 if you need to finish up any previously accessed tests or tutorials. Right now our link goes to a special introductory page where you can either register for the new version or go back (temporarily) to the old version.
Posted by: Sheri