UPDATE: The server replacement is complete and all services are available again. Thanks for your patience!
On Thursday morning, September 20, our computer server will be replaced. Unfortunately, this means that a host of our services will be unavailable during this “downtime.”
Library services that WILL NOT be available:
- Viewing your account online
- Placing holds and renewing items
- Placing holds on or downloading eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Downloading music from Freegal
There is some good news! These services WILL still be available:
- Browsing the “Encore” version of the online catalog. (The “classic catalog” will be unavailable, however.)
- Checking out materials in the branches
- Using library computers and accessing wireless Internet in the branches
- Accessing online reference databases
- Registering for programs by phone or online
- Scheduled library programs will take place
We have our fingers crossed that everything will be back up and running by noon! We apologize for this inconvenience.
Posted by: Katie