UPDATE: The database upgrade has been completed and all systems should be working properly again. Thanks for your patience!
On Tuesday, November 13, our patron database system will be upgraded. Unfortunately, this means that a host of our services will be unavailable during this “downtime.”
Library services that WILL NOT be available:
- Viewing your account online
- Placing holds, renewing items, and paying fines
- Placing holds on or downloading eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Downloading music from Freegal
There is some good news! These services WILL still be available:
- Browsing the “Encore” version of the online catalog. (The “classic catalog” will be unavailable, however.)
- Checking out materials in the branches
- Using library computers and accessing wireless Internet in the branches
- Accessing online reference databases
- Registering for programs by phone or online
- Scheduled library programs will take place
We do not know how long the upgrade process will take, so plan on affected systems being unavailable for most of the day. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Posted by: Sheri