This past Saturday’s seventh annual Kent County Teen Film Festival was a huge success! More than 170 filmgoers braved the winter weather to cheer on their favorite teen films.
This year’s winners are:
• People’s Choice Award: The Mission (Directed by Jagienka Timek and Corrah VanWingen)
• Best Feature Short: The Mission (Directed by Jagienka Timek and Corrah VanWingen)
• Best Documentary Short: Finding Paradise (Directed by Emily Livermore)
• Best Commercial Short: Danny Rade (Directed by Danny Anderson, Zach Bingel, Nolan Darby and Mike Robert)
• Best Director: Emily Livermore (Finding Paradise)
• Best Screenplay: Jagienka Timek and Corrah VanWingen (The Mission)
• Best Actor: Kris DeYoung (Conflicted)
• Best Actress: Jagienka Timek and Corrah VanWingen (The Mission)
Congratulations to all our winners, and a big round of applause to all our teen filmmakers!
Be sure to like Kent County Teen Film Festival on Facebook to keep up to date with festival news, and to watch the winning movies.
And remember—it’s never too early to start filming for 2014!
Posted by: Monica