You can now receive library text alerts on your mobile phone via the new SMS Alerts Service. Once you sign up, you will receive a text message when:
- You have a hold item ready for pickup
- You have materials that are due soon
- You have materials that are overdue
To opt in to this service, follow these simple instructions:
- Go to https://sam.llcoop.org/patroninfo and log in to your account.
- Click on the Opt In/Out for SMS Messages link.
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number
- Check the box to “Opt In” to text alerts.
- Review the Terms and Conditions and Submit the form.
This is a free service, but standard carrier message charges apply. Also, please note that each cell phone number may only be used once (different family members cannot use the same phone number for multiple library card numbers). Additional information, including answers to frequently asked questions, can be found here. Don’t hesitate to talk to a KDL staff member if you need some help!
Posted by: Katie