KDL now offers an online database called Job & Career Accelerator. This resource “combines everything you need for a successful job search into one easy-to-use online application.” Here is just a quick summary of the many features available on this resource:
- Explore detailed information on over 1,000 different occupations
- Match your interests and skills with the career that’s best for you
- Search over five million up-to-the-minute local and national job postings
- Create professional resumes and cover letters
- Practice and master interviewing skills
- Get invaluable tips and advice every step of the way — from your initial search to accepting an offer
- Conveniently organize and track your job-search progress all in one place
For more information, you can view this handy guided tour of the database.
This resource is provided by the same company as LearningExpress Library, and you can access it from that database’s homepage as well. You must register for an individual account, since your profile information, resumes, etc. will be saved for you to access later, but if you already have set up an account with LearningExpress Library, you can login to Job & Career Accelerator with the same information.
We hope you enjoy this useful new resource!
Posted by: Katie