It’s round 4 of our popular KDL Wii Tournament series, and this time we decided to go back to everyone’s favorite tournament game, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
In an effort to answer a few questions before they are asked, here are a few details of the game play:
- It will be single player, with most battles consisting of 4 players.
- The battles will be 3 minute timed battles.
- There will be a few prelim battles before the top 28 participants are placed in the tournament bracket.
- Wiimotes and nunchucks will be provided, but if you wish to use a classic remote or Gamecube controller you may bring one with you.
- Not all of the characters and levels have been unlocked on the systems, but if any are unlocked throughout the tournament game play they may be used.
- There will of course be prizes for the winner and runner-up as well as refreshments for all.
Posted by: Josh