Would you like to:
- Meet new people?
- Become involved and make a difference in your community?
- Make your voice heard and have your ideas matter?
- Help library patrons, staff and you community?
- Be an advocate for Teens in your community?
- Complete requirements for service and volunteer hours?
- Gain experience for college applications and resumes?
- DO ALL THIS AND HAVE FUN?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we would like to invite you to consider becoming a Teen Advisory Board Member or a Teen Volunteer!
The requirements are simple, you must:
- Be in grades 6-12.
- Complete a volunteer form or Library Crew application and have parental or guardian permission.
Get involved @ your library!
Posted by: admin