Have you ever wondered about the best way to find a children’s book in our catalog? Here are a few tips!
- If you know the exact title, use the Title Search
- If you like a particular author, type in their name last name first (i.e. Willems, Mo)
- If you are looking for a broad topic like “elephants,” do a keyword search for elephants and juvenile (this will rule out adult titles)
- If you need something today, choose the Advanced Search link and check the box that says Limit Results to Available Items
- When placing a hold, your book may come from any of the libraries that show it “on shelf”
- If you have a tough question or a “stumper,” ask a librarian! We love to help!
Posted by: Morgan D.