Kent District Library will be credited a share of the sales from each eBook or eAudiobook purchased through OverDrive’s WIN (“Want It Now”) affiliated retailers, such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Books on Board and Powell’s. Funds gathered through this program will help the library add to its online collection of eBooks, eAudiobooks and downloadable music.
Here is all you need to do:
- Have a current Kent District Library card.
- Access KDL’s OverDrive site.
- Find a title you wish to purchase. Make sure it is compatible with your device. If you are not sure about compatibility, visit this link for more information.
- Click on the “Buy it Now” link.
6. Follow the retailer’s steps for purchasing your eBooks.
7. Follow instructions for placing the eBook on your device.
If you need additional assistance, please call KDL at 616-784-2007 or stop by your local branch for help.
Enjoy! Thanks for using the library!
Posted by: Mary