We encourage our readers to provide feedback, thoughts, and ideas within the comments (reply) section following posts on KDL’s social networking sites (e.g. KDL Blog, Facebook, YouTube, etc.). In order to make these tools as appropriate and enjoyable for everyone, the following guidelines will be maintained:
- KDL’s social networking sites are moderated and all comments submitted will be reviewed. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments.
- Comment spam will be immediately deleted. This includes comments that are focused on selling a product or service or are not relevant to the posting. We do not allow marketing messages of any kind.
- Please keep your comments brief and on topic. Comments longer than 1-2 paragraphs can make these tools difficult to use. We reserve the right to edit to make comments concise and clear. We also reserve the right to exclude comments not related to the subject.
- Links that point to your own or someone else’s site that are relevant to the topic are encouraged. KDL takes no responsibility for the content of linked sites or resources. Comments including links that have no relevance to the original posting may be deleted.
- Please refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Do not use profanities or other offensive or objectionable words. Comments including such language will be deleted or edited.
- Please post only your own work and do not post words or materials that were taken from somewhere else. Do not infringe on the copyright rights of others.
- Please respect the privacy rights of others. Do not share anyone’s address, place of employment, telephone number or email address.
- Comments that appear to violate laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be deleted. We reserve the right not to publish allegations, conspiracy theories and other information which we know to be false or unsubstantiated.
By following these guidelines, you can ensure that your voice is heard! Please submit any questions you may have regarding this policy or KDL social networking tools in general to email@example.com.