Experience Summer Online: Kent County Parks
Ignite your happiness through Experience Summer Online!
Try an activity, attend a program or read a book from the list below, then share your experience in the comments section. Complete at least one of the listed ideas, then ENTER HERE to win gift cards and other prizes!
Visit any of our Kent County Parks this summer and experience one of the following:
- Take some pictures of the park and share one with us or just tell us about it in the comments section below.
- Play on a playground. Each one is different.
- Have a picnic in a park.
- Get some exercise in a county park by biking, walking or jogging.
- Draw a map of your local park just for fun!
- Fly a kite at a county park.
- Splash in a splashpad or one of the lakes.
- Play a sport at a park like basketball, tennis or volleyball.
- Do something you’ve never done before, like canoeing, riding a paddleboat, geocaching, fishing, swimming in a lake, birdwatching or playing disc golf.
- Learn about nature on a county park interpretive trail.
- Volunteer some time to make our county parks better!
Share what you did to complete the Kent County Parks category
in the comments section below!